Colton - Episode 10 - The Ladies Tell All... at One Time

Sigh.  I really hate this episode.

So we start with Colton in the shower because the producers have a relatively great sense of humor and get that it's just piling on at this point, which I'm actually ok with.  A bunch of the ladies go by in the introduction and honestly I only remember about half of them.  What I DO notice is that Elyse isn't there.  Apparently she had a wedding to go to... not hers.... but she did catch the boquet.

So Chris asks like ONE question and we just descend into this mass chaos of EVERYONE talking at the same time and it's like being in an elementary school lunch room which is something I hate.  They did put a nice fuzzy picture of Colton showing in the corner....



So Courtney and Demi just can't let things go and they argue and argue and Demi is an arse and Courtney is an arse and then Courtney walks over to Demi and shoves what appears to be a pacifier (binky, nucky, pacci, you pick) in Demi's mouth.  And while I appreciated the gesture, it made Courtney look VERY petty and small and when you look worse than Demi you are in BAD shape.  Colton is STILL showering at at this point EVERYTHING has to have shriveled up....



Chris calls calls Demi to the couch to talk about herself which of course is her favorite subject and honestly, I just wanted to cover my ears and start rocking back and forth.  She's an incredibly annoying individual and I can only wish I could be a fly on the wall in 10 years when she watches this and is incredibly embarrassed.  But I suspect that won't ever happen.


Nicole is up next and apparently she is the worlds most epic crier except I know this to be wrong because I am the world's most epic crier.  Leave the girl alone, we can't help it.  Then, just to get some nice product placement in, Chris says she's won a years worth of ice cream.  O....K....

And Colton gets some too, which he is eating... in the shower.  Which I still laughed at.  It's dumber than dumb.


Chris invites Hannah B to the couch, and they reminisce about her days.  And I still love her.  I really do love her sense of humor and her completely quirky ways and I REALLY hope she's the next Bachelorette.  2 glasses of champagne are produced and she gives a lovely speech, proving that she can, in fact, do it.
 And now Caelynn.  She was so sure she and Colton were headed in the same direction and it was going to be them together forever but seriously... they just aren't right together.  She's too much of a southern pearl wearer and he's just not.

Colton is finally out of the shower and out to answer questions.  He's shaved off the beard and he looks different.  Caelynn asks him when he knew it wasn't her and he totally doesn't answer the question.  Clearly frustrated, she doesn't press the issue.  Smart girl.  You don't need this boy.  Sydney asks if Colton is still a virgin and he side steps that one as well.  I really do hate these episodes.
SO tune in next week for a VERY DRAMATIC ENDING.  Got guesses about who it's going to be???

Comments